The Australian Automotive Group (Sydney)
Australian Automotive Group (AAG) is a company that was created in 2005 when the assets of the Ford Sydney Retail Joint Venture were purchased from Ford Motor Company by Imperial Holdings of South Africa.
Since 2005 the company has evolved into an outstanding portfolio of automotive assets, the core of which is the six leading Ford dealerships in Sydney. The Ford portfolio has been complemented by the addition of Suzuki and Renault, Mitsubishi, and Hyundai.
Other businesses include our automotive Aftermarket business, Sentry Automotive Solutions and All Cars Paint Supplies in Sydney and Melbourne through which we distribute the Axalta range of automotive finishes.
AAG employs over 300 staff in Sydney and Melbourne and sells approximately 12,000 new and used vehicles annually.
Our parent company, Imperial Holdings of South Africa began in 1947 as a motor dealership in Johannesburg and has grown to a company of over 51,000 people across South Africa, the rest of Africa, Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and Australia.
IMPERIAL is a diversified industrial services and retail group with activities spanning logistics; car rental; tourism; financial services; vehicle distribution and retail; automotive parts and industrial products distribution.
- To create a diverse enterprise in Australia built around Automotive related businesses.
- The businesses and its people to be regarded as industry leading.
- We are to dominate in each of the segments we participate in.
- We are to be regarded as great business partners and great employers.
- To grow to become one of the jewels in the Imperial crown.
The leaders of the AAG Businesses are: